With this weekend retreat we want you to connect back to your body and not to identify yourself only with your mind. It is likely that you have done any sports before, that you have tried to eat healthier or dieting, but it's frequent to give up... Why? Lack of time, stress, family affairs... there are no longer an excuse and the moment to connecting with our humanity is essential.
We are pure biology and for us to operate in a good way and keep an optimal health state is simple: nourishment, movement and rest.
How much attention do you pay to what you eat and how you move? Thus, we have created this program of three days and two nights so that you can recover body functioning and be hable to keep healthy habits by yourself in time.
What you will find in this program:
- Mindfulness & Meditation. Learn how to calm your mind and to observe your breathing and thoughts. Also, how to meditate and live your life in present moment, here and now.
- Pilates & Yoga. Each day will start moving our bodies in group classes of Ashtanga Yoga, Pilates, Power Yoga, Stretching and Relaxation. The right dose of what you need to fill up with energy and well-being.
- Conscious Eating. Enjoy a healthy nutrition plan. A well-balanced food menu exclusively designed for your stage and eating guides during the meals.
- Personal Training. For both beginners and athletes. Start your practice with a customized program or tap into the best workouts re-evaluating your current ones.
- Thai Massage. Take good care of your body through the best eastern therapies. Exclusive massage treatments to release tension, balance and revitalize the whole organism.
- Life Coaching. This is your chance for a real Change. Transform your limits into your strengths with personal coaching sessions. Empower who you truly are an lead your life.
There are no reviews yet.